The most effective way to set up a Windows computer is to use the Right Networks Setup Wizard. The following steps will walk you through using the Right Networks Setup Wizard.
1. Download the Right Networks Setup Wizard.
2. When prompted, run the application.
3. Once the application has launched you can then choose whether you would like to upload files. Proceed to Step 4 if you are choosing Set up your computer and upload files.
4. On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter your email address or your Right Networks username (if you’re not sure which one to use, check your Welcome email, which will list your login name) and password.
5. Once you click Sign In, the next screen will help you upload your QuickBooks files to the Right Networks remote environment.
Note: To upload your Attachments files for QuickBooks, follow the instructions listed here. The only change in instructions is that you will be using the Setup Wizard to upload the folder rather than the File Manager. Your attachments in QuickBooks will break if this folder is not uploaded.
6. Once the files you would like to upload are listed in the in the Setup Wizard, click Begin Upload.
7. Once you are notified that the upload is complete, click Next at the bottom of the window to proceed to the next step.
8. At the next screen, you will be advised that the software required to enable printing and scanning to/from your local computer to Right Networks is being installed. There is nothing you have to do during this phase. When the installation is complete, click Next.
9. The next screen will describe the upcoming step, where the Setup Wizard is creating a desktop shortcut that you will use to log in to Right Networks.
10. Once you are satisfied with your selection, click Next.
11. The next screen should indicate that the process is complete. From here, you can click Finish to complete the Setup process – you are now ready to log in at any time. Before doing so, you may wish to review the links on the last page for some pointers on the best ways to log on and log off of Right Networks, plus some tips about navigating in the Right Networks environment.