Install apps on your device
- Windows 10
Install apps on your device from the Company Portal app for Windows.
Open the Company Portal app and sign in with your work or school account.
Find and install apps from any of the following sections of the Company Portal app:
- Home: Select from a list of your organization's featured apps.
- Show all: From the Home page > Apps section, click Show all to view all available apps.
- All apps: Select this page in the navigation pane to see all available apps, including installed and featured. View, sort, and filter the apps. Search results are sorted automatically by relevancy.
- App categories: Select this page in the navigation pane to choose apps based on type or function. Apps are sorted under categories such as Featured, Education, and Productivity.
- Search for apps: A static search bar sits in the app's navigation pane. To find your available apps, search by app name or publisher.
You can select and install multiple apps in bulk. From the Apps tab of the Company Portal for Windows, select the multi-select view button on the top right corner of the page. Then, select the checkbox next to each app and select the Install Selected button to start installation. All selected apps will install at the same time without requiring you to right-click each app or navigate to each app's page.
Select an app.
On the apps details page, click Install. After installation is done, you'll see an Installed status.
If a required app fails to install and your organization makes it available for you to manually install, select Retry. It could take up to ten minutes to see the updated status. If you select Retry again during this time and get an error, that's okay. Continue to wait the ten minutes for an updated status.