If your Outlook view looks different than what you are use to the Outlook application has a dedicated reset icon that allows users to revert to the older view settings.
- Launch the Outlook application from your device.
- Now, navigate to the menu bar and click on the View tab.
- Click on the Reset View icon.
- If this reset method does not work out, you can click on the Change View icon from the same view tab.
- Here, select the Compact option.
- If your view hasn't changed, please repeat steps 2 and 3.
Please sign in to leave a comment.