Files located in SharePoint can be 'mapped' to an easily accessible folder in Right Networks. This way, any files you save to the mapped location will be automatically synced with the SharePoint document library and accessible in Microsoft Teams, with the OneDrive sync app on your local computer, and through the SharePoint or Teams websites.
1. In your Right Networks environment, open Internet Explorer and navigate to https://portal.office.com
2. Sign-in with your Microsoft/Domain credentials. Make sure you select Yes when asked to stay signed in. If you do not select Yes, the mapping will not work.
3. Click the SharePoint icon at the top of the page.
4. Select your Team or site that contains the document library you want to sync. For example, Service team 5 would select Service Team 5
5. Click Documents in the navigation menu on the left side of the page
6. Copy the URL from the Address Bar up to the words Shared%Documents
7. Remaining in your Right Networks environment, open File Explorer and click on This PC, then click the Add a network location button at the top of the window.
8. When the Wizard opens, select Next, then select Choose a custom network selection. Click Next.
9. Enter the copied URL from step 6, then click Next
10. Give the mapped folder a name, such as Service Team # - Documents, then click Next
11. Click Finish
Your mapped folder will be located under This PC in File Explorer. You can add the mapped folder to Quick Access by dragging the folder under the Quick Access menu on the left side of the File Explorer window.