With a file request:
Anyone can send you a file - they don't need to have OneDrive.
All the files sent to you are saved in a single folder that you choose.
People who respond to your request can only upload files. They do not have view or edit access to your OneDrive.
1. Navigate to https://growthforce-my.sharepoint.com and sign in with your work Microsoft account.
2. Select the folder where you want the files to be uploaded. You can also create a new folder for this purpose.
3. With the folder selected, click Request files
4. Under What files are you requesting, enter a descriptive name for the files you are requesting from others. (They'll see this description when they get the file request.)
5. Click Next
6. You can click Copy link to copy the request link and send it to anyone you would like to request files from, or you can enter the email address or addresses of the people you want to request files from. You can also type a message that will be included in the email that OneDrive sends to them.
7. Click Done.
You'll receive a notification email whenever someone uploads files to your file request folder.
If you want to edit the descriptive name of the file request, select the folder and click Request files again, then change the name. The people you sent the request to will see the new name when they upload files.