Right Networks uses DUO Security to provide a secondary level of authentication when accessing My Account, File Manager and the Right Networks RDP hosted desktop. Follow the instructions below to enable or change your multi-factor authentication settings.
1. Log in to the Right Networks MyAccount portal with your Right Networks username and password
2. Click on the Security tab on the far right
3. Click the 'Reset Multi-Factor Authentication' button
4. To allow the reset process to complete, you will need to log out of the My Account portal by clicking your name in the top right corner of the page and selecting Logout.
5. When you log back into the My Account portal, you will be taken to the Multi-Factor Authentication setup. Click Start setup.
Note: at this point, you will decide which authentication method you prefer to use. It is strongly recommended that you select the Landline option and receive authentication codes to your mobile device. If you choose to use the Mobile phone or Tablet options, you must download the DUO Security app first. Support for the DUO Security app must be provided by Right Networks.
6. Choose the Landline option, then click Continue
7. Enter your new mobile/cell phone number into the box. Then, check the box asking you to confirm that it is correct. Click Continue
8. You will have to verify your phone number via a phone call - click the Call me button. When you recieve the phone call, you will be given a six-digit code. Enter the code into the box and click Verify, then click Continue
9. Choose your preferred prompt, then click Continue
Note: To avoid account lockouts in area with poor cellular reception, it is recommended you choose 'Ask me to choose an authentication method'. This provides time to move to an area with better reception, if needed, and unlocks SMS Passcode as a prompt method.
10. You will be taken to the Right Networks login page. Sign in with your email address and Right Networks password and follow the prompts to confirm your multi-factor authentication options via a phone call.
You have now successfully reset your multi-factor authentication options for Right Networks and can continue to log in to your Right Networks remote environment.