The GrowthForce Word and Excel document templates include a footer containing the page number, file location, and a confidentiality watermark. These templates are automatically applied for workstations in the office and can be manually selected when working on personal or remote devices. Use the instructions below to learn how to download and use the GrowthForce document templates.
Note: These instructions are for Windows PCs only. Instructions for Mac computers will be added to this article soon.
Download the Word and Excel Document Templates
1. Navigate to https://growthforce.sharepoint.com/:f:/t/Technology/EsDd8uU9MYZBlffCXwb8pgwBV_v0etlGm0ikrfldu0M8NQ?e=5FB5j6. Sign in with your Microsoft/Domain credentials if prompted.
2. Select one or both of the document templates by clicking the selection circle to the left of the document name.
3. Click Download
4. Locate the downloaded template files in your Downloads folder. Move the template files (copy/paste or drag and drop) to Documents -> Custom Office Templates
Note: If both template files were selected they will download inside a zipped folder with the name OneDrive_1_M_DD_YY.zip. Extract or copy/paste the files within the zipped folder to the Custom Office Documents folder.
Using the GrowthForce Footer Templates
1. Open the Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel desktop application and click New
2. If the GrowthForce Footer template is not already visible, select Shared, then click GrowthForce Footer to open the template
A blank document will open with the GrowthForce Footer applied. You can now begin to modify the document as needed.