In some cases, it is necessary to use the Microsoft Online Self-Service Password Reset tool to update your password when other methods are not available. The Self-Service Password Reset Tool can be used on any internet-connected device.
Note: Changing your passwords using this method will change your password for all Microsoft 365 services including Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Office applications. Only change your password using this method if you are prompted to or instructed to do so by GrowthForce IT.
1. In your preferred web browser, navigate to https://aka.ms/ssprsetup
2. In the User ID field, enter your GrowthForce email address.
3. If prompted, enter the security code, then click Next
4. Keep I forgot my password selected and click Next
5. If prompted, choose your preferred method of authentication and follow the steps to verify your identity. Complete this step again, if prompted.
6. Enter your new password in both fields.
Note: Passwords can be reused after 4 new passwords are set. For example, if I set my password to 'Password1' and increase the number by one for each subsequent password change, I can then reuse 'Password1' again after using 'Password4'.
7. Click Finish
Your password has now been reset. Please allow up to 30 minutes for the password change to reflect across all services and devices.