How do I install and log in to the LastPass browser extension?
For the most seamless experience, it is highly recommended that you install and log in to theLastPass browser extension, which can be used for all of your password management needs without ever having to navigate away from the website you're visiting.
About this task: Install and log in to theLastPass browser extensionby doing the following:
- Go to the LastPass downloads page.
- Click Download for your desired web browser extension, or click Quick Install if you are actively using your desired web browser.
- In your browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon.
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If multifactor authentication is enabled on your account, you will be prompted by your default multifactor option (which can also be changed). Follow the prompts to authenticate, which will vary depending on how multifactor authentication is configured for your account (e.g., face or fingerprint, push notification, TOTP code, SMS passcode, phone call, etc.).
Results:An active LastPass icon is now displayed in your browser toolbar to indicate you are successfully logged in to LastPass.
Please sign in to leave a comment.